What is Mystic Sleep?
Mystic Sleep is a clinically approved formula that facilitates invigorating sleep and it is a 100% Ayurvedic supplement.
Mystic Sleep is comprised of 8 powerful herbal extracts that induces restorative sleep in an effective manner. The herbal concentrates as well as natural phytonutrients present in the medication takes adequate care to ensure that the person gains back physical and emotional balance lost by him during his period of sleeplessness.
Which Ingredients Are Present In Mystic Sleep?
Mystic Sleep, the Ayurvedic sleep inducing supplement contains around 164 Phytonutrients and 8 powerful herbal extracts. The herbal concentrates are obtained from specific herbs namely, Jatamansi, Shatavari, Pippali, Ela, Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, Ashwagandha and Jyotishmati.
How Does Mystic Sleep Work?
Mystic Sleep relieves people from the shackles of sleep deprivation by preventing the production of cortical, a specific stress hormone responsible for hindering sleep.
Besides, the natural phytonutrients and the herbal concentrates present in this sleep inducing Ayurvedic formula “Mystic Sleep” perform a range of functions such as boosting the production of neurotransmitters to ease depression and tiredness, eliminating toxins accumulated in the body by supporting the liver and metabolic procedures of the body. Mystic Sleep also protects the body against high blood pressure and tension and strengthens the immune system.
How To Take Mystic Sleep Capsules?
- You should take 2 Mystic Sleep capsules on a daily basis.
- Mystic Sleep capsules yield maximum benefit when taken along with warm milk.
What Are The Benefits Yielded By Mystic Sleep?
Mystic Sleep induces restorative sleep in men as well as women, it also offers a range of other benefits. Some of these are namely,
- Boosts activity of the brain.
- Makes it possible for men and women to enjoy healthy sleep.
- Provides effective protection against stress and depression caused by insufficient sleep.
- Helps in calming the mind as well as the body.
- Ensures hormonal harmony.
What Safety Measures One Must Adopt While On Mystic Sleep?
- You should avoid driving immediately after taking Mystic sleep capsules.
- Never operate heavy machinery after taking Mystic sleep.
What Are The Mystic Sleep Side Effects?
Mystic sleep is an ayurvedic formula and since all its ingredients are herbal, Mystic sleep capsules are 100% natural and FREE of harmful side effects which means you will face no side effects if you consume Mystic Sleep.